– July 19, 2019 – Nascimbeni works as Assistant Professor at the Universidad Internacional de la Rioja (UNIR), where holds the Telefonica Chair on Digital Society and Education.
– June 25, 2019 – Mary Webb is Reader in Information Technology in Education at King’s College London, on the International Federation of Information processing (IFIP) Education Executive Committee and leads the IFIP Task Force on Computer Science in the Curriculum.
– May 25, 2019 – Interview with Dr. Rodrigo Filev on data privacy and data security in educational institutions.. Rodrigo Filev is CEST´s Collaborator.
– April 25, 2019 – Interview with Professor Dr. Romero Tori about Immersive Education. Romero Tori is CEST´s Collaborator Professor. He has also coordinated and developed several kinds of research on interactive technologies focusing among other applications in education.
– March 25, 2019 – Thomas Arnett is a senior research fellow in education for the Clayton Christensen Institute. His work focuses on innovations that amplify educator capacity, barriers to K-12 innovation, and disruptive innovations in education.
– February 15, 2019 – Prof. Clovis Alvarenga Netto, Ph. D., is a Professor of the Production Engineering Department at Escola Politécnica da Universidade de São Paulo. In his interview, Alvarenga Netto presented in general terms an innovative methodology model applied in his discipline, how the model was implemented, and…
– November 22, 2018 – Interview with Prof. Daniel Burgos, Ph. D., about Innovation in Education held in November 2018. Dr. Burgos is the Director of the Research Institute for Innovation Technology in Education (UNIR iTED) and CEST’s international partner.
– September 12, 2018 – Mario Magalhães is an engineer from the Polytechnic School of the University of São Paulo and an expert in Electronic Media for Conflict Resolution. Magalhães was interviewed in September 2018. In his interview, Magalhães talked about the challenges, advances, advantages, and disadvantages of conflict resolution…
– August 15, 2018 – Dr. Joyce Martins Mendes has a Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering from the Polytechnic School (USP) in the area of Software Usability, Human Factors, and Quality Engineering. We interviewed Dr. Mendes in August 2018 on human factors in product development and choice.
– June 18, 2018 – Interview granted by Prof. Dr. Dennys Antonialli of the Law School of Universidade de São Paulo and director of InterLab. The professor answers questions about the Law of Protection and Defense of the Rights of Users of Public Services, (Law 13.460).