– August 15, 2018 – Dr. Joyce Martins Mendes has a Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering from the Polytechnic School (USP) in the area of Software Usability, Human Factors, and Quality Engineering. We interviewed Dr. Mendes in August 2018 on human factors in product development and choice.
– June 18, 2018 – Interview granted by Prof. Dr. Dennys Antonialli of the Law School of Universidade de São Paulo and director of InterLab. The professor answers questions about the Law of Protection and Defense of the Rights of Users of Public Services, (Law 13.460).
– May 24, 2018 – Computer Engineering master’s student from Escola Politécnica da Universidade de São Paulo answers questions about Artificial Intelligence.
– April 25, 2018 – According to Professor Rodrigo Filev, Ph. D., Smart Home technology is silently invading our homes.
– February 17, 2016 – This month, we publish the interview with doctor Lilian Richieri Hanania. She is lawyer and Ph. D. in International Law from the University of Paris 1 – Panthéon-Sorbonne and researcher at CEST. In the interview, she addresses the context and importance of promoting the diversity…